Bow Top Fencing gives long-lasting protection and enhances the look and feel of open spaces and housing developments. They are perfect for many applications, particularly for parks, clifftops, children's play areas and garden areas, ensuring a safe and protective boundary that looks great. its attributes of effective perimeter security and high performance
Bow Top fencing offers Incredible strength and seamless design. There are no rough edges, dangerous gaps or holes that could cause injury.
Attractive decorative details can be made into a feature; Bow Top fencing can be manufactured in different styles and colours and can be supplied in or manufactured in to suit individual requirements.
Many variants on the Bow Top Design are available, including interlaced, bow in bow and bar in bow.
Bow Top Fences Specifications and Options:
- manufactured to the latest European Standards (BSEN1176.1)
- Standard panels with matching gates from stock
- non-standard length, raked or radiused panels
- Any width or height
Bow Top Fences Styles and Variants:
- Interlaced Bow Top - interlocked decorative pattern
- Bow in Bow - addition of a vertical bar within the bow, providing an eye-catching alternative.
- Bar in Bow - additional vertical bar within the bow which protrudes through the top rail. This attractive variation provides a striking addition to the range, which is popular for projects where design is all important.
- Circular hollow section posts, which are completed with a spherical finial.
- Smaller bow set inlayed within the standard bow.
Bow Top Fences Features:
- Tubular construction for extra strength
- Vandal proof connections
- Traditional round top railing design ideal for front gardens
- Galvanized finish as standard to BS EN 1461
- Colour coating available at extra cost, phone for details
- Two heights - 1m or 1.2m
- Other heights available for special orders
Please contact us for a quote. We'll be able to supply Bow Top Fencing to suit your specific needs.